Monday, October 15, 2012

Feeling Blessed

God is good.

He has blessed me beyond comprehension.

I have been feeling pretty thankful and decided to make a list of blessings.
(It won't be complete because He is never finished and because there are too many blessings for my human mind to fathom.)


  • Life
  • The ability to love
  • His love
  • The love of others
  • Family - my mommy, daddy, brudder, and seester(aka my fiffie or baby fra)
  • My second family - Becky, Jesús, Amy, Tony, Val, Zach, Hayden, Seth, and Lacey - You guys... I don't even have words to explain how much I love you guys. You all are so wonderful and accepting of me and my eccentricities and I appreciate that so much :)
  • My church families - Lakepoint, Countryside, and Emmanuel - (Even though I do not attend Countryside Christian or Emmanuel Bible Church regularly, I would like to thank each and every person I have met for accepting me wholeheartedly when I do come.)
  • My friends - I would list you all, but that would be a bit time-consuming ;)
  • My choir family - I love you guys, you're the best. Thank you for your help and respect.
  • Shelter, Food, and Water
Image found on google images. No copyright intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment