Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Loved

I feel loved, overjoyed, trusted, cared for, encouraged, supported, heard, and treasured. I do not say these things out of pride or superiority. I say them because all of these traits belong to each of us.

From the moment I was born, God spoke these truths over me. Not only that, but he placed people in my life to remind me of these promises in each trial, failure, and triumph. Here I am hoping that I can be one of those people for you. You are worthy, pure, loved, and beautiful.

I have lived 21 years with a seed of hunger growing for Jesus--for His presence. No matter how successful I was in worldly tasks, God set His truth on my heart. And He has been faithful to me all along. 

In these moments of glee and victory, I can honestly say that the journey to and with Jesus is not easy. But, I always know Who is with me, Who is able to reassure me and save me from all troubles. The King of kings and Lord of lords, the Prince of peace and Victorious One, the embodiment of love, and the One True God.

His grace truly is enough, and He never leaves us.

So no matter where you are right now in life, if you're down or up or sideways, God is there. God is with you. He is holding His arms open to You and asking if you'll trust Him. It may take years to get to that point, but He is waiting patiently and will love you unceasingly until you give Him even the weakest answer. Why? Because He adores you.

You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment